Tanggal 1 September 2019


Today is the day ; the very day me and your daddy were always waiting for. Your arrival. 40w 2d carrying you in my womb, from the smallest dot to an adorable baby was something I couldnt ever imagine. Indeed, Allah is the Greatest.
_
Love, 
I will from time to time be sharing more about my feelings, my struggles, my hopes, my dreams, my insecurity. Surely even more about you, about your abah, and about us three.
_
Honey,
I'm so sorry for taking quite some time to really believe that I was going to be a mother. Your mother. I was actually afraid. Afraid of not being the best. Afraid of not giving you enough. Afraid of taking you for granted. Ive been continuously praying and asking for Allah's help, may He always guide me and your abah--- to guide you eternally
_
With that, peace be upon you, our first born, our soleh son ♥️


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Afiqah Alias © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot